"The more our world functions like the natural world, the more likely we are to
endure on this home that is ours, but not ours alone."
— Janine Benyus

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FOLIE DEVELOPMENT

I chose to play around with the idea of the geometrics of the bridge and creating a Folie that brings the feeling of the bridge to the site.

I looked at using the shape of a truss to create a structure. I wanted to use the aspects of repetition and tectonics. I experimented with a model to create a form. This is was I came up with:
This form lacked the functionality of the Folie as a resting area so i experimented more with form and to make it more 3D...
This design demonstrates my concept and bridge analogy that from the chaos and randomness of the structure, a pattern and order emerges...

No comments:

Post a Comment